Introducing advanced ingredients and unparalleled comfort of Blink Contacts®Lubricating Eye Drops – more comfortable lens wear begins with a blink
Blinking is the body’s natural way of replenishing the tear film and providing relief from dryness. Unfortunately, blinking isn’t always enough for people who experience dryness associated with contact lens wear.
Now there’s a more effective option lubricating eye drops for contact lens wearers that helps the body recapture the natural relief of a blink. All while supporting the health and well-being of your patients’ eyes. Blink Contacts® Lubricating Eye Drops offers:
- Superior lubrication for contact lens wearers
- Soothing, silky-smooth texture
- Improved tear-break-up-time and increases tear film stability
- Unique properties provide a long-lasting protective shield
- Ingredients naturally occurring in the eye
- Peroxide-free, non-sensitizing Ocupure® preservative
- Dissipates when exposed to light — preservative-free in the eye
- Promotes a healthy eye environment
Working with the eye’s natural tears to keep them feeling fresh, Blink Contacts® Lubricating Eye Drops provides long-lasting comfort and protection for patients with RGP and soft contact lenses.
The OcuPure® preservative advantage
The OcuPure® preservative is a non-sensitizing compound that is preservative-free in the eye.
- Dissipating preservative breaks down when exposed to light
- Peroxide-free, gentle formulation contributes to a healthy eye environment
- Sodium perborate produces approximately 60 ppm of peroxide that has been shown to be cytotoxic
The Electrolyte advantage
- Closest to the body’s own tears
- Helps maintain cell integrity for healthy lens wear
- 86% of patients said Blink Contacts® Lubricant Eye Drops improved their lens-wearing comfort1
- Increased lens comfort has been shown to be correlated with increased tear break-up time
- After a single use, Blink Contacts® Lubricant Eye Drops users were 4.7 times more likely than Refresh Contacts users to go the rest of the day without additional drops
- Over time, Blink Contact® Lubricant Eye Drops users showed a decreasing need for drops, while users of Refresh Contacts® demonstrated an increased need
There are no reviews yet.