Cataract Pellets with Cineraria
Professional Quality – only Available Via Doctors
Cineraria maritima has successfully been used homeopathically for over one hundred years to safely and effectively treat cataract. It is a treatment of choice in Europe, India and South America. Natural Ophthalmics has improved it by converting it to a 5x homeopathic potency and including six other proven homeopathic ingredients.
Homeopathic Medicine for oral use: Sterile, non-preserved, pH balanced, isotonic ophthalmic solution containing seven homeopathic active ingredients, micro-diluted and homeopathically potentized between 5x and 11x. No Sting. Safe for pregnant women & children. There are no known side effects.
There are no blood vessels to the crystalline lens and the lens is comprised of living cells which need oxygen, nutrition, detoxification and anti-oxidation. Our treatment strategy is to stimulate and support the body’s tissues, organs and functions which keep the lens healthy. Homeopathic Cineraria is a safe lymphagogue and gently triggers the body’s mechanisms to maintain a clear crystalline lens. The “Total Ocular Function Spray” provides important nutrients and powerful antioxidants for the lens (see below). Surgery may be delayed or eliminated.
Dissolve three pellets under tongue three times per day or as instructed by a Doctor.
Cataract. Contraindications: None known. Drug interactions: None known. Size: 1 oz.
- Cineraria maritima HPUS 5X: Cineraria acts as a safe lymphagogue, increasing circulation in the intraocular tissues, also stimulating collateral circulation and normal metabolism.*
- Euphrasia (Eyebright) HPUS 6x: Is the most widely used natural ingredient for the eye, and is often referred to as a “tonic for the eyes.” It is indicated for cataract with watery eyes, opacities of the cornea after injury, pain in the eye, dryness, redness and edema, itching, burning of the eyes and lids.*
- Causticum HPUS 6X: Indicated for cataract with motor disturbances, eye pain with inclination to rub eyes, vision obscured as from gauze, sparks or dark spots before the eye.*
- Silicea HPUS 9X: Indicated for spotted vision, cataract, opacities, keratitis.*
- Calcarea phosphorica HPUS 10X: Indicated for blurry vision, eye pain from reading.*
- Sepia HPUS 6X: Indicated for the symptoms of glare, black spots, veils, points, sparks, flashes and streaks of light. Cataract.*
- Calcarea flourica HPUS 10X: Indicated for cataract, corneal opacities, keratitis, flickering and floaters.*
*Materia Medica References.
Client Reviews & Testimonials
“In an early trial of 1 1/2 years , prior to the product introduction, I used it on a half dozen patients… and found positive results … What I found was from a one to three line improvement on cortical sclerotic cataracts of approximately 2+ to 3 grade, which tended to vary a few letters from visit to visit.”
Dr. R.B. Bremerton, WA
“I have an 84 year old male patient who has been using your Cineraria eye drops for cataract. His vision has improved from 20/200 down to 20/60.”
H.N. M.D. Bloomfield, CT
There are no reviews yet.