Women’s Tear Stimulation Drops
Professional Quality – only Available Via Doctors
Women’s Tear Stim Drops stimulate the production of all three tear film layers while supporting the health of the cornea, conjunctiva and eye lid. Two separate formulas, one created specifically for women. Both formulas share five powerful broad spectrum ingredients which relieve symptoms caused from inflammation due to aqueous deficiency, including severe dryness such as with Sjogren’s Syndrome. Additionally, women experience more dry eye symptoms due to hormonal fluctuations so we added the two most commonly prescribed ingredients for these symptoms.
Dry eye is a chronic condition expressed as the body’s inability to produce any of the components of the three film layers or to maintain cell health on the corneal surface. Our treatment strategy is to stimulate and support the body’s tissues, organs and functions which produce a healthy tear film and maintain corneal health. This should be the primary treatment strategy, and results should be analyzed before considering punctual plugs, artificial tears or chemical anti-inflammatories. The patient should also take adequate amounts of Omega 3, 6 & 9 essential fatty acids, keep well hydrated by drinking plenty of water and take good quality nutraceuticals.
Adjunct therapies include Total Ocular Function Oral Absorption Spray.
Contraindications: None known. Drug interactions: None known. Adverse reactions: None known.
- Alumina HPUS 10x: Indicated for dryness of the eyes and other mucous membranes due to lack of aqueous secretion, “Sjogren’s Syndrome”.
- Arsenicum album HPUS 12x: Indicated for severe dryness due to inflammation and ulceration.
- Nux moschata HPUS 6x: Nux m. is the main remedy indicated for severe aqueous deficiency such as with Sjogren’s Syndrome.
- Zincum met HPUS 10x: Indicated for extreme dryness, inflammation and burning.
- Euphrasia (Eyebright) HPUS 5x: Eyebright is often referred to as a “tonic for the eyes” and is indicated for inflammation of the conjunctiva, cornea and lids, including meibomian glands. Symptoms include redness, dryness, lachrymation and burning of the lid margin.
Additional Ingredients Specifically for Women:
- Pulsatilla HPUS 8x: Indicated for dry eye associated with hormonal fluctuation, both on a monthly basis or with menopause.
- Sepia HPUS 8x: Indicated for dryness which develops after menopause or hormonal imbalance.
Client Reviews & Testimonials
“The dry eye drops are the best drops that I have used in my 20 years in practice. I have already used it on a few un-fittable contact lens patients (due to dry eye) and they are successfully wearing their lenses. Also, because it is homeopathic, my patients are particularly happy as there are no side effects. Thank you for such a wonderful product.” Dr. J.W., Brooklyn, NY
“Your drops are like miracle drugs for dry eye. I have had dry eyes ever since I moved to Phoenix in 1995. They have gotten progressively worse as I’ve gotten older and I am now 48. I would wake up in the middle of the night and find that my eyes would sting and burn. After using the Natural Ophthalmics drops for the past 6 months I have found that I no longer have the severe feeling that I would get in the middle of the night. Your drop has tremendously helped with reducing the severity of my dry condition.” Mr. B.N. Phoenix, AZ
“My eye doctor gave me your eye drops to try. I loved them. They worked so well for me that I decided to try them on my dog who has a chronic problem with dry eyes. They did fantastic.” D. P. R., DVM
Proprietary product of: Natural Ophthalmics, Inc.
*References from several Materia Medicas